Garland Bathtub Refinishing Was Not Bonded Garland TX

Garland TX Bathtub Refinishing 

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Video Information

  • The customers paid for this bathtub to be refinished about 6 months ago. Customer stated issues started within only weeks. I found the bathtub was not bonded and a urethane based paint appeared to be used. Once the condensation worked under the painted surface, it began to break loose. 
  • I sanded and stripped the old paint off, then etched the porcelain surface. After etching the surface I treated all areas with silane coupling agent (as condensation forms the silane locks down the top coat). 
  • I applied the correct film thickness of polyester Liquid Porcelain.  This Is the correct glossy white surface made for Dallas bathtub refinishing. I fully expect the customer to enjoy this bathtub for the next 20 years. I made sure the customer had detailed cleaning instructions and the bathtub refinishing will be ready for use in 30 hours.

 Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Services Garland TX

Hey everyone, My name is Johnny Yarbrough, I own and operate Dallas Bathtub Refinishing have you ever looked at your bathtub and thought "Wow, this could use some serious TLC"? Well, have I got the solution for you - Dallas Bathtub Refinishing! Say goodbye to that old, chipped, and stained tub and hello to a beautifully restored one. Trust me, you won't regret it. 

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing in Garland TX

972-391-7994 Text a picture for an exact quote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Services Chemical Weld

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing

How do I clean a refinished surface in my home?