Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Chip Repair

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Chip Repair

The original company first quoted her a $175 fee as part of their limited warranty. Then they stopped communicating so the home owner contacted me. I found 3 cracked areas. I sanded them back and immediately could tell they used a low grade epoxy paint. It is called Alkyd paint. It's what was used to paint farm equipment years ago. The house painters will usually buy these kits and think they are refinishing a bathtub. They charge a few hundred dollars and it looks good for a picture, Its the hot water usage, soap and, chemicals that cause an issue.

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Contact Information

Johnny Yarbrough

Please learn more by visiting my main website: Dallas Bathtub Refinishing 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Services Chemical Weld

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing

How do I clean a refinished surface in my home?